According to our Research, for any leader to drive change, he/she must demonstrate competencies in two overriding areas:
- Change Responsiveness
- What he/she has demonstrated so far
- What is known about them
- Being broad and able to step up as the bar is raised
- What is speculated about the future
In evaluating individuals against these two factors, an organisation is able to discriminate those who can truly lead. In using “those that know” it provides multiple VIEWS and REAL TIME behaviours.
The benefits of HAI include:
- Produces high quality information to support decision making for the top of the Organisation - “the process tells the truth.”
- An accurate picture of individuals and their ability to drive the change agenda.
- A clear organisational picture of personnel strength and talent— who are the “A” & “B” Players - who are the change resistant “C” / “D” Players.
In addition HAI is:
- Paperless—in fact, paper is discouraged . . . a structured conversation is used. Move quickly to positively engage the team to accurately assess.
- Faster - Short cycle time. Can review 25 people in a productive day, takes 3 hours to turn the consolidated data around.
- Cheaper - Shortens the time to really get a good picture of talent.
Creates energy and momentum to quickly direct the talent toward key issues.
- Identifies true leaders—“A” Players.
- Surfaces the individuals who will put drag on the change effort and puts these in a form that senior management can address.
- Saves scarce resources and time - “It would have taken me a year to find out what we accomplished in one day."
- Identifies the key issues.
- Provides a work plan for Human Resources.
- Links into existing HR initiatives.
- Prepares the organisation to focus their development efforts.
* Human Asset Inventory is a Trade Mark of Chicago Change Partners
Presented in Alliance with Chicago Change Partners
Contact us for more information -